Literacy Program for Corporate Social Responsibility
Our literacy programs are excellent for organizations looking for a good CSR program. Here are the reasons why Literate Pakistan literacy programs can be an ideal CSR activity for your organization:
You can select the number of centers (from one to 1000) considering the budget of your CSR program
Over heads are one of the lowest for any CSR program in the country, therefore your CSR funds benefit the most deserving
You may choose the extended of the program
- Urdu Literacy (three months)
- Urdu + English Literacy (seven months)
- Urdu + English + Primary Education (one year)
- Primary + Elementary (two years)
- Primary + Elementary + Ninth (three years)
- Primary + Elementary + Ninth + Tenth (four years years)
Management, monitoring and reporting is extremely transparent and professional:
- You can opt to select the region, gender and ages of the learners
- It’s possible to visit the center any time (surprise visit)
- Complete details of teachers and learners are provided. You may choose to get the following of the learners: CNIC, photos, videos
- You can interact with learners and teachers at any time
- Monthly report is submitted to you showing the number of learners in a class and their competency level up to that point
Your logo is displayed at the literacy center, allowing people to see it for the entire duration of the program
You may distribute any additional written materials in the class that you consider important for learners. Teacher will read and discuss the materials with students towards the end of the program.
You may display any poster or visual aid in the class and guide the teacher on how to elaborate the content of this visual aid to the learners throughout the program at specific intervals
Please contact to design a customized CSR Literacy plan of your organization.
HUNDREDS OF LITERACY CENTERS ARE OPERATIONAL AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. WE WILL BE GLAD TO ARRANGE FOR YOUR VISIT TO A LITERACY CENTER WHERE YOU CAN INTERACT WITH THE LEARNERS AND THEIR TEACHER.